Compact and made to fit in tight places, the Baker’s Choice loads through the top and has a heat-resistant painted finish, seamless steel top, and an optional 7-gallon reservoir.
Here are some of the included features/advantages of a Baker’s Choice cook stove:
- The firebox is lined with custom-molded refractory brick
- Wood fuel is front-loaded, with an 11” top opening as an alternate
- Grates inside that can hold either wood or coal
- Heat intensity controlled by air passing over grates into the firebox
- Some stainless steel components to guard against corrosion
- Painted in black, heat resistant paint and is not porcelain enamel
- Oven door swings out, not down
- Long burn times and ease of cleaning out the ash
- Made from reinforced, welded steel plates
Additional freight charges will apply after purchase. Contact us at 1-866-764-0034 for specific pricing, shipping and payment options.